News Media Group
News Media Group Inc. (NMG) produces original television and radio programming used by public relations professionals to gain media exposure for their brands and clients. Founded in 2009 and based in West Palm Beach, FL, NMG is a leader in organizing and producing co-op and exclusive satellite media tours (SMTs) and radio media tours (RMTs) throughout the year for Fortune 500 and other leading companies. NMG broadcasts clients’ messages through its well-established relationship of television and radio stations in top markets nationwide. We guarantee millions of impressions on television, radio and the Internet through this network. We invite you to explore opportunities to work with News Media Group by Contacting Us ».
We worked with StarKist and Registered Dietitian, Dawn Jackson Blatner on a Satellite Media Tour to position their brand as a great choice for a post-workout food. For more information about Satellite Media Tours, click here.
We produce many Co-Op media tours throughout the year with top industry spokespeople. Above was our Summer Beauty SMT with Fashion & Beauty Expert Rebekah George. For more information on Co-Op SMTs, click here.
We worked with Yahoo! Sports and Yahoo! Fantasy Expert, Brad Evans to produce an SMT and a Radio Media Tour promoting their Fantasy Football league. For more information about Radio Media Tours, click here.
We worked with QVC to produce a 60 second news short that would help promote their new QVC app. The segment was distributed through DirecTV to millions of households, airing on networks like CNN, FOX News and Bloomberg. For more information about our News Shorts, click here.
- KillerApps.TV Features Its Back to School Gadget Guide to Help Students This 2014 School Year
- Top Ideas and Tips For Summer Entertaining Featured On InTheNews.TV
- Smart Gadgets Connecting Consumers to Their Home, Car and Mobile Devices Featured in the “Connected Life” Segment on KillerApps.TV
- Registered Dietitian & Fitness Magazine Contributor Dawn Jackson Blatner Shares the Best Foods for Your Sweat Session
- Tired of getting those blurry action shots? Sony is now in 4D. http://wtnshow.c…
- You knew this was coming, right? #iWatch becomes fashionable. Which luxury watch…
- #BarbraStreisand takes over the Tonight Show! http://wtnshow.com/barbra-streisa…
- Why work at home when you can work in coffee shops? http://killerapps.tv/why-i-…
- Would you like to see a #luxury #SmartWatch? Coming soon! http://wtnshow.com/ta…