News Media Group
News Media Group Inc. (NMG) produces original television and radio programming used by public relations professionals to gain media exposure for their brands and clients. Founded in 2009 and based in West Palm Beach, FL, NMG is a leader in organizing and producing co-op and exclusive satellite media tours (SMTs) and radio media tours (RMTs) throughout the year for Fortune 500 and other leading companies. NMG broadcasts clients’ messages through its well-established relationship of television and radio stations in top markets nationwide. We guarantee millions of impressions on television, radio and the Internet through this network. We invite you to explore opportunities to work with News Media Group by Contacting Us ».
We worked with StarKist and Registered Dietitian, Dawn Jackson Blatner on a Satellite Media Tour to position their brand as a great choice for a post-workout food. For more information about Satellite Media Tours, click here.
We produce many Co-Op media tours throughout the year with top industry spokespeople. Above was our Summer Beauty SMT with Fashion & Beauty Expert Rebekah George. For more information on Co-Op SMTs, click here.
We worked with Yahoo! Sports and Yahoo! Fantasy Expert, Brad Evans to produce an SMT and a Radio Media Tour promoting their Fantasy Football league. For more information about Radio Media Tours, click here.
We worked with QVC to produce a 60 second news short that would help promote their new QVC app. The segment was distributed through DirecTV to millions of households, airing on networks like CNN, FOX News and Bloomberg. For more information about our News Shorts, click here.
- Entertaining Ideas For The Big Game Featured On The InTheNews.TV Website
- Inside CES 2015 with Mario Armstrong Live Webcast to feature sneak peek of latest trends from the floor of The International Consumer Electronics Show
- Holiday’s Hottest Tech Gifts for the Entire Family Featured On KillerApps.TV
- Winter and Holiday Beauty Tips and Gift Ideas – Covered by Beauty Expert on the InTheNews.TV Website
- Time to get moving on your #BigGame entertaining plan. Our Co-op Satellite Media…
- Pack in the muchies not just for the #BigGame but for #EveryDayCare with Whirlpo…
- Bringing the company's wireless display and docking technologies to the workplac…
- Easy snacking with an all-time fan favorite! Sonic Drive-In http://bit.ly/1zTxFzB
- Chips with no dip? You can with Pringles. #PringlesTortillas http://bit.ly/1zTxFzB